16 April 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- April #3

Hello, friends:}

Happpppppppppy Resurrection day--- happy Easter! And a HUGE happy birthday to my favorite friend, Kim!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE you! Enjoy and eat cake- Psalm 118:24! 

Today I'm sharing my third creation for the Paper Smooches April challenge--- this month we are all about SHOWERS!!!!!!! That could be a lot of different things: 1️⃣rain, rainbow, showers 2️⃣baby shower cards or decor and baby invites 3️⃣ bridal showers, honoring the bride 4️⃣ showering with love.
Picture: Credit HERE 

This week I went with rainbows and clouds. This cloud in particular loves to jumprope with a rainbow rope! LOL! I used the following PS stamps/dies: Luminous SpringShadowsCute FruitFruit PeopleCloudsRainbow.
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Easter to you too Sav!! Your card is adorable!! Love this cute little cloud and the layered rainbow!

Milka Gubo said...

Happy Easter!!! :o) Love your today's card. So cheery. :o) Hugs!! xx

Missy Pink said...

Happy Easter to you and what adorable sweet card, lots of fun too. I love that the cloud is holding the rainbow. Really inspirational and perfect for the challenge. Hugs x

Miriam Prantner said...

This is the cutest thing ever! It's just a make you smile card, LOVE!

Suzie Q said...

such a cute card it is amazing !