13 April 2017

Virtual Smooches: Gift Bag Decorations {Rule of 3}

Hello, friends:}
Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches! **Note: Thursdays and/or Fridays are my NEW days to post on the VS blog:) 

I'm sharing one of my favorite gifts to give to a new bride---- other than The Power of a Praying Woman/Husband books:) These gift bags are filled with something special for the bride to open and wear each day before her BIG day! 

I can't tell you what's inside... but I can tell you that decorating these bags and any bag is super easy when you use the "Rule of 3"! Check out my video for more details:) 


THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! Off to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy Pink said...

Such a cool idea and looks so classy!! I love it. Hugs x

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely way to dress up a package!