01 November 2014

Imagine Crafts: Inky Leaves RECAP

Hello, friends:)


Today I'm sharing a recap of my project over on the Imagine Crafts blog. Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) Click HERE for the video on Vimeo






****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching this video! THANKS:)
I used a Tsukineko Memento Luxe inks along with some dried leaves to create a fun Fall decoration-- and you might even be able to use these for Thanksgiving! Just an idea;) The stamp images are by  Paper Smooches stamps- I think it really gives it that "tribal" look! LOVE it!  
I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog HERE to check out my video or leave some love

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh! These are so fabulous! I love them. <3

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those leaves are just gorgeous!!!!!!