02 November 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS November Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!!
I actually made this card about three or four months ago! I made two cards for a publication call (one was picked up!) and this one was sadly rejected. I loooooooooove that pie image and the fun embossing paste as the whippy dip! SOOOOOOO fun! 
I used the following Paper Smooches sets to customize the sentiment: I Heart Art, Spring Fling, Eco Friendly, and Helping Hands. The papers (including that AWESOME gold paper, which is what I cut the sentiment and PS Flatware Fork image with) is by Chickaniddy Crafts! LOOOOOVE

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends November 8th. Hope you join in the fun--- this is the EASIEST challenge ever!!!!!!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

8 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly Sav I love this card.

Lynn said...

Oh this is too funny...love this time of year as I love pumpkin! Great card Sav.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I Love love love this! LOVING that pie and the fork!!!!

Chris Dring said...

OMGee! Savannah, this card is totes adorbs! Great job masking the sentiment! (I really hope that Kim breaks out a new stamp set soon with seasonal sentiments on it ☺) Brilliant idea to use embossing paste for the whipped topping! Love!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Larissa Heskett said...

HOW AWESOME!! =) I LOVE this Sav! What a NEAT way to use the Fork Die and Hello who doesn't LOVE PIE!! HAHAHAHA!! LOVE IT!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Lisa Elton said...

That fork...how FUN!! This is such a great card Sav!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So fun! I love that great pie and the whipped topping, and the fork is perfect!