30 November 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS November Anything Goes (wk5) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!!

I saw a Christmas napkin a year ago that had this sentiment on it, and I knew that I wanted to recreate it using my Paper Smooches stamps/dies! I've waited a year to make this card! LOL! I guess I could have made it earlier in the year! LOL! 

I used some washi tape along with the PS Chubby Chums stamp set along with the Chums, Christmas Words, Hats, and Alphawhimsy dies. I actually fussy cut part of the sentiment dies from the Christmas Words set to make the "ry" of "moo-ry"! LOVE it! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love



And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends December 6th. Hope you join in the fun--- this is the EASIEST challenge ever!!!!!!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

super FUN!!!

Katie Gehring said...

Sav, your card cracks me up! I LOVE that little cow and the glossy sentiment treatment. I tried that technique myself on this week's card, but it was a total fail- so many bubbles and I also couldn't seem to stay on the card stock letters. I need a lesson. I can also relate to holding onto card ideas for a year or better- this one turned out fabulous- it was worth the wait!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING that cow!!!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Too funny! Love that cow and your awesome sentiment Sav.

Larissa Heskett said...

SUPER COOOOOOTE!! HAHAHAHA!! I had too!! =) I LOVE this and the strip along the edge of your card is the PERFECT finishing touch!! LOVE this!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Samantha Mann said...

Oh my gosh!!! I just LOVE this!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!! That custom sentiment is hilarious and so perfect!! Love the shiny red!! And that cow is the best kind of festive!!!!!! Looooooooove the bold diaganol lines too!!!! LOVE it all!!!

nancy carroll said...

OH, this totally made me smile!

Lisa Elton said...

Too much fun going on here Sav and super cute too!

Miriam Prantner said...

How fun! I love the glossiness of the sentiment and his great hat!

Sav & Trav said...

I always wonder about you taking photos in stores for "inspiration" :) But here it is paying off a year later (for that one anyway ) 143

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn cute. Love that cow.

Jenny said...

Oh Sav, your card is just my kind-a thing!! :0) I love that pun and it had to be the PS cow to match it...just brillliant xx
Jenny x