02 December 2014

Whisker Graphics: Snowman Wine Bottles

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing my Whisker Graphics creation that is featured on the WG blog-- you can also read about this creation over on the WG blog HERE.

I've created a super fun little embellishment that you can attach to any holiday favor or gift--- I've added these snowman tags to a small bottle of wine.
You could def. have these around ready to give to guest or take one with you to a party for the hostess or friend!

To create these embellishments, you need just a few supplies: WG divine twine (Cherry, Green Apple, and Aqua)WG large tags, Paper Smooches Cool Dudes stamps, and Imagine Crafts inks. EASY! 
That's it for me today! And be sure to stop by the WG blog for more inspiration. Also-- did you know about Whisker Graphics's new products??? Like bitty bags with GOLD designs! ACK! LOOOOOOVE LOOOOOOVE LOOOOOOVE! Check it out HERE

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are just adorable!!! I love them!!!!

~amy~ said...

super fun Sav!

Lisa Elton said...

Well these are just adorable!!!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...



Always thanks! !
The pronunciation in Japanese is "ARIGATOU".
We look forward to a nice blog.
I am surprised a lot of Snowman.
But all is very cute! ! !
The person to my respect; John Fitzgerald Kennedy


















nancy carroll said...

Cute idea!