11 December 2014

Virtual Smooches: Reindeer Tags 3 Ways

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I'm continuing my Christmas CAS series... and wanted to share how to create a reindeer tag 3 different ways! 

Truth be told... I created 3 different versions because the first one was WAY TOO SIMPLE! The second tag was better but just needed one more detail! LOL! 

Here's a sneak peek of my video-- this is the 3rd version of the tag:

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!

Lisa Elton said...

off to check it out!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Savannah! Really love that little scarf!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is just too darn cute. I love your glittered reindeer, so sweet and that scarf, so adorable.