04 December 2014

Virtual Smooches: Christmas CAS (part 1) Snowflake Wreath card

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I'm going to do my best to make at least 3 or 4 Christmas creations this year...so I'm starting a NEW series on the VS blog called "Christmas CAS". 

I never have time...so I need something simple during the holiday season! LOL! 

I've created a simple glittered snowflake wreath card after being inspired by THIS photo. I think that this card could be mass produced-- SUPER simple!  

Here's a sneak peek of my video:

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Another great video Sav, sweet wreath!! Have a great day ;)

Jenny said...

This wreath is just gorgeous Sav, love the glistening snowflakes :0)
Jenny x

nancy carroll said...

Awesome snowflake wreath!