20 December 2014

deep{er} #19: reflections

Hello, friends:)


I'm so glad that you stopped by today. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, and that you were able to find some time with the Lord this week. 

I also hope your Christmas shopping is out of the way so that you don't have to rush around this weekend/next week!

UPDATE: Nothing really is new this week... I'm still on complete immobilization with my ankle. I'm hoping that it will feel better soon! I really do not like being in this boot all day long! 

Really... that's it:) Pretty uneventful week! 

Here's a picture that I snapped this week while Trav and I were doing our studies. I love it! 
OH! If you follow me on Facebook, you have already seen this status, but I thought I would share it again here because I've been reflecting on the book The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson. I think this comment from Trav is HILARIOUS! I guess I've been talking so much about circling things/goals in prayers that it transferred over to Trav and EVEN Olsen! LOL! 

REFLECTION: So this week, I'm not sharing anything new from my reflections... it's basically the same (i.e. I need to pray more, I need to forgive those who've hurt me, etc.). I'm a work-in-progress and am continuing to work on the same issues. LOL! 

Last week my goal was to record a video for you! Check it off the list because I did it;) I completed this goal the best I could **NOTE: I did my best with my boot and not being able to walk. I apologize if the video is a bit shaky.

I wish you all could come and visit our house, possibly do a bible study with us in this room! It would be so much fun! ***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching:) THANKS! 
***NOTE: This is actually how short I would love to keep my Reflections posts... but sometimes I get a bit carried away, and my posts grow in length, making them kind of long! LOL!

My goals for this week:
  1. Continue to pray hardest even when it's hardest to pray and get on my knees and pray!  **I guess you can never pray enough:) And I think it's never too late to pray:) 
  2. Continue with chapter 2 of the Dr. David Jeremiah Agents of Apocalypse--- Trav and I started this study two weeks ago:) LOVE it! ***We are a bit behind, some weeks it's harder to get it into our schedule because of Trav's work schedule. I'm hoping we can get a schedule and stick to it! 
  3. Pick a devotional bible or study for my daily devotions. ***I still need to do this! I've got so many books ad devotionals to pick from!
      I pray that God has been speaking to you--- and that you are blessed beyond what you have asked or wanted ❤️. Remember, if you need prayer, please contact me {savannahland2 at comcast dot net}. 

      THANKS so much for stopping by today! Be blessed:}
      Photobucket

      ps... be sure to stop back by next week, I'm having a giveaway! I am so thankful that you want to join me on this journey, and I thought it would be fun to give something away to one of my readers:) Just thought I would let you know...HUGS:) 

      3 comments:

      Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

      Sorry to hear you are still in the boot .. and loving that Olsen quote! LOL!!!!

      Larissa Heskett said...

      What a GREAT Reflections Post for this week!! =) I agree I need to pray more!! Sometimes I FORGET that he is ALWAYS there to listen!! THANKS for sharing and I'm sending HUGS and get out of that Boot Quick Prayers your way!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND SWEET SAV!! =)

      Miriam Prantner said...

      Love the photo of you two studying together! Hang in there and enjoy the season!!!