28 December 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS: December Designer Drafts challenge

Hello, friends:}


Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week we are sharing a DESIGNER DRAFT challenge. 




This week we are inspired by the following sketch:
**Sentiments can be placed anywhere on the sketch.

Get ready for this.... I would say that I've followed this sketch 90%!!!! I did change a couple of things (i.e. flipping it, the string only goes around the diagonal panel, and the sentiment is moved-- but that's allowed! LOL!)!
This is my nephew Jackson's birthday card-- he is a HUGE farmer and I thought these papers by Pink Paislee and the Paper Smooches Green Acres stamp set would be PERFECT for this card! I also used the PS Digits stamp and die set. HAPPPPPPPPPY (early) birthday, Jackson *His birthday is on January 1st. 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends January 3rd. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

Oh I love this!!!! What a perfect birthday card for your little farmer nephew! I love the papers and that pig!! Ha ha ha!!! So adorable!!! Happy birthday to your nephew!!

Lynn said...

Jackson is going to love this Sav. So adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

So perfectly cute for your nephew Sav!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!! LOVING that farmer!!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! I could see this making an AWESOME card for one of my Nieces or nephew!! ;) Beings we all are Rancher/ Farmers this would be a FUN one for them to get!! ;) THANKS for sharing and I hope you have a FABULOUS New Year's Eve Week!! ;)

nancy carroll said...

cute card!