14 December 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS: December Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

I found inspiration with the stacked rocks/items, silver, and kind of simplicity of the photo/jewelry design (I know that stacked rock design wasn't easy to put together... but it made me think of a simple card design). And get this---- I used ONLY ONE die set!
I used the Paper Smooches Christmas Words die set. I really wanted to make the sentiment pop so I used white on white cardstock except for the word "Christ". Jesus is the reason:) I also used Imagine Crafts Wedding Dress pico embellisher to outline the die cut words. LOVE it! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends December 20th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I actually can't wait to see what you are inspired by in this photo!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Great design!!!

Lynn said...

Oh I think this is fabulous how you stacked the sentiment Sav!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING how you made the "Christ" stand out amongst the background :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sav! Your card is the best...I love the silver "Christ" in Christmas! Gorgeous card.
Hugs and keep smiling,
Sunshine Sharon

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

What a lovely card, and a great take on the photo!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Sav this is so FUN!! I LOVE the layered and stacked sentiments!! Such an AWESOME design and SO MEANINGFUL!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Lisa Elton said...

What a wonderful CAS card Sav!! I LOVE the way you've highlighted Christ in silver!

Indy's Designs said...

Beautiful and inspirational!
Hugs, Debbie

Lyndal said...

Super gorgeous card Savannah!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this! Love the focus on Christ!