05 December 2014

IMAGINE Crafts + RubberMoon Stamps

Hello, friends:) 
IC_RMoon_Badge 
IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon Art Stamps are excited to share with you the amazing projects that our design teams have created to kick off the Holiday Season! Over the next few days, we'll be sharing with you inspiration and techniques using IMAGINE Crafts' line of ink products featuring rubber stamps from RubberMoon. Be sure to visit the IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon blogs daily for more projects and ideas!

I was sent several stamps for my projects... including the Vertical Lines and Inksplat sets. These are not holiday stamps, but I used them to create some modern gift boxes and Christmas cards! I love using non-holiday stamps for my projects during the holidays! 
Check out my video HERE on YouTube or HERE on Vimeo! ***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching:) THANKS! 
I just love those gift boxes--- you literally could use them for any occasion just by switching up the inks and papers! 
And I LOVE this Christmas tree--- so simple and yet with lots of depth and detail! 
I also created a clock using some old Crate Paper designs with my IC black pico embellisher for the numbers. I wanted something simple... and that pico just makes the numbers pop! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:) 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are all amazing! LOVING that clock!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! That clock blows me away! Amazing detail and what a great gift!

Lisa Elton said...

I love that tree made up of all those sweet little dots!! Your gift box is darling and just don't even get me started on your amazing clock ~WOWZERS Sav!!!

nancy carroll said...

Awesome projects, that clock is simply gorgeous!