19 December 2014

Virtual Smooches: Christmas CAS (part3) Penguin card

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I've created my last video for the "Christmas CAS" series. I actually made lots of videos and projects this holiday that were CAS! LOL! ****And I have one more project for this series, but it won't go live for another couple of days... I'll share it as soon as I can:)

Here's a sneak peek of my video:
Be sure to stop by these links for all kind of "Christmas CAS" creations:) 

Click HERE for "Christmas CAS" part 1
Click HERE for "Christmas CAS" part 2
Click HERE for Easy Gift Boxes and a card
Click HERE for Mitten Tags

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Off to check it out. Have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas Sav!!

Samantha Mann said...

This is adorable!!! I love that little penguin! And he is getting a fish - how cute!!! That googly eye is awesome and you are a master at with washi!!! I wish I had the magic 'washi touch' ha ha!!! Such a fabulous card!!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! This is AWESOME!! =) I LOVE the Design and I can't wait to watch the Video!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)