07 December 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS: December Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!!

Today I created a simple card using some Becky Higgins Project Life Jade Ed. and Baby Ed. For Him journaling cards. I wanted to make a simple first birthday card for my friend's baby, Caleb. WOW! A year has passed too quickly! 

I paired these journaling cards with my Paper Smooches A Little Lovin and Digits stamp sets and the Numbers and Birthday Words dies, as well as Imagine Crafts Pico Embellishers! LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out:)  

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love
And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends December 13th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!! I love love love love that frog!!!!

Lynn said...

Too sweet Sav. Love how you've used the staples to attach the sentiments.

Shelly said...

Soooo cute, Savannah!

Lisa Elton said...

Super duper cute Sav!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a cute card! Love that frog and the staples!