23 December 2014

IMAGINE Crafts: Simply Santa RECAP

Hello, friends:)


Today I'm sharing a recap of my project over on the Imagine Crafts blog. Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) Click HERE for the video on Vimeo






****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching this video! THANKS:)
I used a Tsukineko Wedding Dress Pico Embellisher to add detail to this little PS Santa image! This card was sooooo easy to make! 

I also used some IC silver embossing powder to add a bit more detail to this Santa tag that I turned into a card! 
I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog HERE to check out my video or leave some love

And I hope that you will join in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes (wk3) challenge. Be sure to link up your creations before 11:59pm PST on Saturday, December 27th

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just love love love love that Santa! Soooooooooo cute!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun Santa image!! The bit of glitter packs a big punch!!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh - LOVE that Santa image!!! And the bright white is awesome in that Kraft!! Love the tags and card! Can't wait to see the video!!

Basement Stamper said...

Merry Christmas Savannah-love your little Santa's-darling!