10 July 2012

altering journals with Momenta {post1}


Hello, friends:}

**Please click HERE or scroll up/down for my Guest Design post for Tanner Bell:) 

I'm SUPER pumped to have my project featured on the Momenta blog today!!

Please stop by the Momenta blog and leave some love!!! **I  appreciate your support and comments (left here and on all my DT blogs!!!) 

Today my two journals can be seen over on the Momenta blog!!! Here is a sneak peek of the journals before I altered them.

THANKS so much for stopping by! I will be sharing my projects again {full pictures and details} tomorrow!!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

ps...happy happy birthday to my friend, Melissa W!! I hope you have a FABULOUS day! Celebrate--Psalm 118:24!!!

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

Just saw these over at Momenta - fabulous!