19 July 2012

PDCC #141

Hello, friends:} 

We are starting another color story today over on the  Play Date Cafe blog! This week's colors-- Mint, Soft Yellow, Coral, Tulip. Our sponsor this week is DRS Designs 
I have to admit that I wasn't sure about this color story--pastels! They get me every time! LOL! But now I need to admit that I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOVE my card! I created a baby card using my DRS Designs giraffe stamp along with some My Mind's Eye Nostalgia papers {available HERE at the RC}. I also added some burlap twine {also available at the RC}. If you look closely, I used the natural burlap twine to make the giraffe's mane. SOOOOO cute! The letter M is an alpha from Basic Grey that I colored with my Copics. **This card is for a friend who just found out they are expecting a baby! So I used their last initial M as an embellie. LOVE:) 
The larger gem is actually a light green color--but this photo makes it look really dark.
And now the gem brad looks silver! LOL! 

That's it for me....but be sure to stop by the PDCC blog for complete details and prize information! The PDCC sponsor this week is DRS Designs. Be sure to link up your creations by Tuesday, July 24th at 11:59pm EST.

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

19 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Your baby card is so cool! Clean and fresh and soft. Love the papers and the paper pieced spots.

Natalie said...

This is so sweet, Savannah!! Adorable card!

Jay Gee said...

Another completely cool and adorable card Savannah :)

Lalo said...

SWEET SWEET card!!!

Donna B. said...

Very sweet baby card! Don't you just love that cute giraffe? Love how you paper pieced his spots!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors this week and loving the giraffe!!!

Lin said...

SO cute, Sav!! Love that giraffe!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is just adorable! Love the kind of color block background and the soft and pretty papers!

Katie Skiff said...

This is so sweet - I love that you tied the bow around his neck!! Great card girl!! ♥

Faye said...

Savannah, you have done it again! Your card is gorgeous with that adorable image.

Vickie Z said...

Sweet card! Love the giraffe and a twine mane...clever!

Lisa Elton said...

As sweet as sugar Savannah...LOVE it!!!

Lindsey said...

Totally sweet baby card, especially all the different polka dots on the giraffe!

yyam said...

Oooooh...this is adorable! I just love the kraft giraffe and the selective paper piecing! Sooooo sweet Sav!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Sav this is so darling! The bow is as sweet as can be and I love the little M monogram.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, that giraffe is just too cool!!! Love it! Want to cuddle this one!!! :-D
Hugs, Wendy

Sue Lelli said...

This baby card is just DARLING! LOVE the initial and the mane on the giraffe! TOO CUTE!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love, love, love this. The giraffe is so cute, and that you gave him paper pieced spots is the BEST!

Jinny Newlin said...

I just told Donna that I've had my eye on this cutie for quite some time, and you both have made me want it more! WAY CUTE! And your papers are perfectly precious!