01 July 2012

Paper Made Bakery June Kit creations

Hello, friends:}

I've been sharing my Paper Made Bakery creations over on the PMB blog with just sneak peeks here...so I created a post with all my creations that I made using the current month's kit supplies. 
The PMB June kit, Cherry Blossoms, was a beautiful Summer kit that included papers from Basic Grey and a stamp set by the Sweet Stamp Shop, which was exclusive for the PMB June kit! I think this kit was perfect for my style {fun and cute}. 
This is a mini album--click HERE for my tutorial.
I reused the butterfly and coin embellie from the mini album since Trav has the mini album open on his desk:) 
Journaling: minor league game, empty stands, in the rain, this is one of our experiences
May 2011 Stone Crabs with Poppie

That's it for me today! I'll be sharing more Paper Made Bakery goodness soon! We have a new kit coming for July! HOOOOORAY! The PMB release blog hop will be on July 2nd-so mark your calendars! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE this new kit!!! 

Be sure to stop by the PMB blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeee everything you made with this months kit!!!

Natalie said...

You are one busy girl!! Lovely cards and projects!! Thanks for sharing so much inspiration. Blessings!!

Lalo said...

You did awesome projects...can't wait to see what you do with next months kit :)

~amy~ said...

super fun...love seeing all of your fab projects!

Lisa Elton said...

These are so vibrant and fun Savannah! Love your fabby butterfly creation!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are awesome Sav! Love the pretty cards... and the mini album is fabulous! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Yep, these sure are very pretty, dear Sav! Love the one with the lights and also with the branch. Pretty atmosphere in your projects!!
Hugs, Wendy

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun creations. I will have to check out their kits.

yyam said...

Gosh! These are amazing! :)

Donna B. said...

These cards are awesome!! Looks like a very fun kit!!

Lori/Mom said...

I love this, because the subjects are two if my FAVORITE people. Love you both

Bethany Stellpflug said...

beautiful projects Sav! I LOVE the first one...super gorgeous!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a gorgeous lineup of creations, girl! Lovin' the color palettes and all the sweet embellishments! And you've done those gorgeous photos of you and Trav beautifully! Hugs!