03 July 2012

Bunny Bags with Whisker Graphics

Hello, friends:}



Today I'm sharing my Whisker Graphics creation that is featured on the WG blog-- you can read about this creation over on the WG blog HERE.

I just love my bitty bags from Whisker Graphics!!! I wanted to use the largest sized bag for my project today. I used two of the same design to create a bunny gift card holder!! I used a 6" octagon and 3 1/4" circle to create a basic design for the bunny shape. I stitched around this design--while stitching, I would stuff the legs/arms with tissue paper. I also placed the gift cards inside the belly with tissue paper before stitching it up:) I added some divine twine {orange and peppermint} around each bunny's neck as well. LOOOOOVE these little guys! 
You can literally create anything with these bitty bags! I've manipulated them to look like pirates, bunnies, cell phone holders, and just left them plain for gift bags. LOVE the endless possibilities! 



That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Whisker Graphics blog for more inspiration. And stop by their shop too!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

I do like cute little bunnies, so of course I LOVE these bags, Sav!

Donna B. said...

These bunnies are TOO CAAUUTE!! You are so creative!!

Lalo said...

oooohhhh now I want a whole box of these bags. You made them so super cute!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

These bags are sooooooooo cute!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOODNESS!!! These are ADORABLE!!!!!

yyam said...

Oooooooh...they are the cutest! :)

Sue Lelli said...

These are just ADORABLE!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

very creative Sav!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, no! They are too, too cute for words, SAv!

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK! So super creative!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Some bunny is SO clever! ...and darling too!