16 July 2012

Ribbon Necklace tutorial {post1}

Hello, friends;}

**After 10am EST--please click HERE for my Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge post.

It's my day to share on the Ribbon Carousel blog!!! I'm created a fun little tutorial on how to make a ribbon necklace. I've used my new favorite ribbon for this necklace-- I loooooooove the 1.5" Butterscotch/Ivory striped grosgrain ribbon {available HERE from the RC shop}.

Please head over to the Ribbon Carousel blog to check out my creation!!! Here's a sneak peak:) 
Thanks to my awesome friend, Katy, for modeling this necklace!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!

Ryann Salamon said...

So, so cute, Sav!!!

donna mikasa said...

so cool and trendy! love the colors, too!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is RIDICULOUSLY fabulous.