09 July 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS July Designer Drafts challenge

Hello, friends:}

Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! The second week of the month is always a DESIGNER DRAFT challenge. 




This week we are inspired by this sketch: 
I actually kept the sketch the same without changing anything--well, I didn't make the curve much, but I think it still matches the sketch 95%!! I used some of my October Afternoon 9 to 5 papers along with my Paper Smooches Squeaky Clean, Pip Squeaks, and Helping Hands stamps for this card. I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! **NOTE:: I will admit that I had the HARDEST time with this sketch. I sat here at my desk for hours designing cards and creations...then I went to the couch...and then I thought about it more...and then two more hours before I figured out what I wanted to do! LOL! Travis actually gave me an idea/design that I think I might complete this week! I'll share it once it's done! THANKS, TRO'G!!!! <3
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends July 15th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I just LOOOOOVE my Paper Smooches stamps!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
 Photobucket

13 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

HA! So cute with that hand and the iron together! Great design - bold and graphic.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

very neat Sav! This is so creative!

Lalo said...

Such a super fun card!!! Love how you added the hand...makes it that much more amazing!!!

JustYolie said...

Love love love it!!! :) :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that iron and the sentiment is PERFECT!!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Yep, this card surely impressed me, hi hi! Love the idea of combining the iron with the hand, Sav!!!
Perfect and wonderfully colorful!
Hugs, Wendy

Jenny said...

Sooooo clever, love that long arm :0)
what a fab way to interpret the sketch :0)
Jenny x

Jackie Rockwell said...

Too COOL!!! Love this card! You are a clever one! :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just Looooooooooooooooove this! I just love the way you used that iron. The arm and hand is fabulous and the papers are just perfect. Very, very clever tak on the sketch!!!!

Glenda J said...

Oh my gosh this is so fun! Love it! Great patterns & colours and I love the glossy iron!

Erica said...

I'm impressed with this card! I love how you added the arm and hand to hold the iron!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOL! I just love this to pieces! Such a great sentiment!

yyam said...

Very clever take on the sketch. Sooooo cute! :)