17 November 2012

Another Baby Prayer Journal with Momenta

Hello, friends:}

I have ANOTHER baby prayer journal to share today. ***I told you that several of my friends are having babies! LOL! My Momenta papers are PERFECT for prayer journals!  I love that this 12x12 pad of paper is perfect for these journals--not only is it big enough to fit as the cover for the journal, but these papers have patterns on both sides of the paper! PERFECT:)

This specific prayer journal is for my friend, Ashley. She is having her third child and first little girl. I wanted to give a "family" themed journal because I wanted this gift to be for all three kids. **You can start praying for your children at any age! I love the pink, grey, and hints of green/blue for this book! LOVE how it turned out wit those Momenta alphas (my FAV!!!)!!! 
Be sure to stop by the Momenta shop and Facebook page. You can also check them out on Pinterest!  

Thanks so much for visiting! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

Momenta product
PA-2384 CHG Pyramid Paper Pad
ST-2561 R2
ST-4826 Black LC Mini Puffy Alphas
St-3269 R2 Hearts
ST-3204 Black Mini Puffy Alphas

9 comments:

Andrea M said...

Beautiful! Love the colours!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving these little prayer journals! What a great gift that will be cherished for years to come!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are sooooooooooo sweet to make this for Ashley!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that flower!!

Lisa Elton said...

SO feminine and lovely Savannah! Love all of the pretty flowers and the polka dot letters!!

Christa said...

Gorgeous and thoughtful gift!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aw, I know who Ashley is! That's so nice that you are making this sa-weet prayer journal for her family. You're such a thoughtful friend, Savvy. :)

Sav & Trav said...

Wow that is super awesome looking savannah!!

Glenda J said...

So much fun! LOVE your fabulous flowers.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow, this card really POPS! I love the DP and the black words. The flower on the front is perfect!