05 November 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Nov. Trend Watch challenge

Hello, friends:}


Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! The first week of the month is always a TRENDS WATCH challenge. 







This week we are inspired by the following photo:
I have to admit **NOTE:: I've been really honest lately! LOL!** that I have a hard time with typography creations. I feel like most of the time they are CAS style and that isn't easy for me. Or they are one layered stamping cards--also not my style. HOWEVER.....I think I've risen above these issues and created some SUPER fun cards/projects!! I love what I'm about to show you!!

For my first creation, I pulled out some old and new Paper Smooches stamps {Cyber Cafe, Hot Concoctions, Hope, and Vegtastic} to make a fun "thank you" card. The typography comes in to play with the words on the side. I know that the fonts are not different, but typography could be just one font or one word over and over. I love that neon yellow--I spray painted some white Bazzill cardstock {available HERE from the Ribbon Carousel}. 
My second creation will be shared tomorrow on my blog---I will give you a couple of hints: 1) I've used more neon yellow spray paint and 2) I've used some Whisker Graphics bitty bags!!! I cannot CANNNNNNOT wait to show you!!!

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs {this is the NEW team's first creation/challenge!!!} and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends November 11th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I just LOOOOOVE my Paper Smooches stamps (I got four new sets to play with last week)!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh yeah! You've outdone yourself on this cutie of a card!! Love it, great design work, Savannah!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Sav! Love the graphic feel of your card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! LOVING the colors and LOVING the repeated sentiment on the side!!!

Beate said...

Love your funky card! Great take on the inspiration photo.
Have a great week!
Hugs and smiles

Lisa Arana said...

Gah! This is AWESOME!!! Love your take.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Fun! Love the graphic style of your card!! And the yellow is amazing here! Love it!!
Hugs, Wendy

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how FUN Savannah, love the modern graphic look of this!

Lindsey said...

You know I like a good CAS card, so of COURSE I like this, Sav! Can't believe you spray-painted your cardstock, too funny. :P

Lori said...

How fun! Love that bold neon yellow!

Glenda J said...

Love this CAS design! So unique and creative. Great work!

walchowDesign said...

Fun and graphic card, Savannah!

thank you for dropping by. Sent you a card sometime ago (after I received the stamps), I wonder if you have ever receive it?

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Love this. Such a neat design. I love it so much! Great colors too :)