16 November 2012

Prayer Journal with Momenta

Hello, friends:}

I have lots of friends having babies, so these baby prayer journals go quick around here:) This prayer journal was created using some of my FAVORITE Momenta papers {Cuddle & Coo}. I love those little duckies! I also love that this 12x12 pad of paper is perfect for these journals--not only is it big enough to fit as the cover for the journal, but these papers have patterns on both sides of the paper! PERFECT:) **If you would like a PDF format of the 30 prayers for your children, please email sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com. 
It's kind of difficult to see in this pic--but the ribbon {available HERE from the Ribbon Carousel} is attached to a clear Basically Bare baby bottle. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

Other Prodcut
foam, Cricut and New Arrival cartridge, Basically Bare clear bottle, ribbon

5 comments:

Andrea M said...

Super cute Sav!

yyam said...

Awwww......super cute! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great idea!!! I loveeeeee this!! LOVING the duck paper and love love love the title work!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Awwww this is the sweetest, love the little ducks!

Colleen Dietrich said...

That rubber ducky paper is too cute! I do hope you sell these prayer journals at your fairs....I'll bet you sell a lot of 'em.