26 November 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS Nov. Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! The fourth week of the month is always a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

I was inspired by two elements from this photo (the colors and designs), as well as an outside photo (HERE) for the card design. 


I created a very CAS card (not my style---but I think it turned out ok!) using My Mind's Eye Lavender and Honey papers along with a Crate Paper Story Teller pad. LOVE mixing my papers! I also used two Paper Smooches stamp sets {Pretty Momma and FOLKal Points}. Simple!
So sorry for the horrible pics--I cannot seem to get my white bright tonight :(

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends December 2nd. I cannot wait to see what you make--I just LOOOOOVE my Paper Smooches stamps!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Jay Gee said...

This card defiantly turned out 'ok' Savannah - better than ok I would say :)

Lynn said...

I love how you layered the hearts and added the pops of color. Fabulous design!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is beautiful!! LOVING all the hearts!!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fun & cute card, Sav! Love it.

Virginia L. said...

So sweet and beautiful!! Love the stamping and use of paper! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Sav!! HUGS to you!

Lindsey said...

What a fun card -- love the paper-piecing and the randomness of the hearts!

yyam said...

Ooooh...this is sooooooo sweet Sav!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Savannah I like the mix of patterned hearts!

Ruby said...

Love this Savvy, sooo sweet! I hope you're both well, miss our chats :( We must get together on Skype soon. When are you around? x

Andrea M said...

This is CAS perfection Sav!!! Love this card!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

What an AMAZING card Sav! I love how the hearts overlap and some are paper pieced!!! XO

Emily Leiphart said...

Love this card, Sav! The rows of hearts look amazing!

Unknown said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! I saw this card pop up on my Pinterest feed and had to check it out. Absolutely AMAZING! I just can't stop looking at it!

Natalie said...

Very cute CAS! Fun stamp font.

Glenda J said...

Not much to say other than this is fabulous! What a wonderfully creative design.

Lori said...

This is fabulous! Love how you filled in random hearts with different patterns--it's so eye-catching.