07 September 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS: Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!!

This might be an easy challenge... but I made my CAS 1 Card 2 Ways creations WAYYYYYYYYYY too hard! LOL! I was up until 3AM recording these cards because I wanted to share how I made 1 card design work for both male/females. I am not sure I will ever show this video! LOL! 
I do love these cards because I gave them to my friends who were celebrating their 30th birthday yesterday. Happy birthday, Kim and Dustin

I used some Project Life Becky Higgins Coral and Sunshine ed. journaling tags/papers for these cards. I LOVE it! For both cards I used pretty much the same Paper Smooches stamp/die sets (with a few variations): Happy Birthday, Digits, Numbers, Ornaments, Hearts, and Cardbooking. Simple and fun! Perfect for just about any birthday really--- just change out the numbers and colors of papers! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends September 13th. Hope you join in the fun--- this is the EASIEST challenge ever!!!!!!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Katie Gehring said...

Sav, these cards are so fun! I LOVE that you incorporate fun project life products into your designs! Talk about making use of what you have on hand! Great tip too about just switching the numbers to make the cards work for any birthday!

Lynn said...

Love the boy/girl versions Sav! Too fun...the chevrons on the second one are fabulous. And your better than me on the videos already...don't think I'll ever do one!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!! LOVING the "30's"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Super cute!
~Kim

Karin Åkesdotter said...

These are so super cool and fun! LOVE them Savannah!!

Lisa Elton said...

A very cute pair of cards Sav!! My niece will be 30 this month, thanks for the inspiration!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! Love that you used journaling tags for these!