18 February 2014

Chickaniddy Crafts

Hello, friends:)

**Please click HERE for my Ribbon Carousel post and project! 

I am super super SUPER excited to share some news with you..... I still cannot believe this news.... 
 photo picasioncom_30ccc6efb27c0af3a64b58cb1e6018c1.gif HOOOOOOORAY! I made the Chickaniddy Crafts Team! I am thrilled to be joining such a talented group of ladies!!!! 

Be sure to stop by the Chickaniddy Crafts blog for more details and to see the announcement! 

Also be sure to "like" Chickaniddy Crafts on Facebook! You can also find them on Pinterest and Instagram

I cannot wait to share with you all of my crafty goodness using the Chickaniddy Crafts product! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:) 
Photobucket

18 comments:

Tina McDonald said...

Of course you did girl!! Your work is amazing!!! Congrats!!!

Wendy Sue said...

Congrats Savannah! I'm excited to work with you - can't wait to see the fun projects you'll be creating! :)

Amélie said...

I can't wait to begin this new adventure with you!!

cm said...

Woo hooooo, Savannah! Another DT role (you are in such demand, talented lady!!) which means MORE of your creative genius to delight, dazzle and inspire us all! Exciting news! Hope you celebrate another step on your crafting journey! Well-deserved!! Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

BIG congrats Sav, so HAPPY for you!!!

Shannon J said...

Have I been living under a rock?!! This is the first I've heard of Chickaniddy! But now that you're there, you know I will be too!

Miriam Prantner said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!!

Kerry said...

Such exciting news...congratulations! Can't wait to see all your Chickaniddy projects! :)

Ruth G said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your projects!

Lisa Petrella said...

Way to go, Savannah!!! Congratulations on this fantastic news!!!! So happy for you!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooo hooooooooooo!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

yahooo....soooo happy to be working with you on another team!!!

Samantha Mann said...

AMAZING NEWS! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am totally new to that company and I can't wait to learn all about it with you on your journey! This is awesome news! <3

SandeeNC said...

Congrats!

Sav & Trav said...

So happy that you're so happy :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So excited for you! Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on making the Chickaniddy Crafts Team!! Cannot wait to see what you create!!

Jinny Newlin said...

HUGE congrats, my dear! I know you'll do them proud!