19 February 2014

Virtual Smooches + Splitcoaststampers

Hello, friends:}

***I'm a day early! More details below:)

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I'm sharing my video a day early because I created this video specifically for the Splicoaststampers tutorial forum- spotlighting a special technique!!! I was asked to make a video sharing ideas on how to create border frames using border stamps. 

I ended up sharing three different examples! LOL! 

Be sure to check out my tutorial HERE on the SCS forum! And you can even upload your creations using this technique by adding it to the SCS gallery "Technique Spotlight: Border Frames". 
Here's a sneak peek of my border frames tutorial:
 
Here are the two other examples:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shannon J said...

My favourite day of the week came early!! Woot woot! Heading over...!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

You've done it again Sav! Great video and a marvelous card!!