13 February 2014

Virtual Smooches: Start-to-Finish Birthday Card + Olsen

Hello, friends:}

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

Today I'm sharing a quick start-to-finish birthday card.... and that's only because I was sick at the beginning of the week!

Olsen is in this video again... and he's our Virtual Smooches Featured Fan this week! HOOOOORAY! Be sure to check out his photo and why he made the VSFF list! LOL! 

Be sure to check out the  Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my videos and details! 

Here's a sneak peek of my birthday card:
Here's a sneak peek of Olsen... what a goose! 
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope u feel better soon! I too have been sick since Sunday with an itchy throat. Thought it would be going away but now, its worse! Now, I really got the cold!!! Anyways, love your fab birthday card and seeing Olsen hiding lol. Take care!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh off to see!!!!!

Shannon J said...

Eeeeek! Love Thursdays at VS!! Heading over there right now! The card looks *almost* as sweet as Olsen!! ;) Hope you're feeling better - no fun to be sick :(

Lisa Elton said...

Sorry you've been under the weather, feel better soon! Olsen looks scared in the first photo, poor baby! Max is afraid of storms too. But his under the desk thing is with my hubby's little heater. He has this small round heater under his desk. Max goes under there to hog the heat. He nudges for you to get out of his way LOL!! Sometimes he naps and sometimes he gives himself a bath, what a goober!

vic said...

Hi sav oh this is so adorable and I just love Olsen I keep watching your craft room tour and love how he keeps you company in there :) he's adorable!!
Thank you for the videos I love watching them
Hugs
Vic x