09 February 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Feb. Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

So I was inspired by soooooo much from this photo--- I mean look at that heart! Geometric designs and triangles.... the gold... the pinks.... a large heart.... LOVE it all! 

But I went a different route for my card. I used some gold foiled heart papers (Recollections) as my main design. Then I stamped some sentiments from the Paper Smooches Group Hugs and Pretty Phrases stamp sets onto a vellum banner created using the PS Flag Tag die set. I also used the PS die set Always & Forever. I finished off my card with some string, a key, and a brad.... oh, and a mini staple! LOL! LOOOOOOOVE how this turned out:)
Now you can see the gold foil hearts-- OHHHHHH! I just love this card! 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends February 15th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I actually can't wait to see what you are inspired by in this photo!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

Photobucket

13 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Your card is fantastic, Sav!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE every little detail!
Sylvia xx

Lynn said...

Savannah, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the end result...the vellum, embossing, touch of thread...it's all perfect!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love that sentiment and loving that key!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

I love this...TONS

vic said...

Oh this is just beautiful :)

Vic x

Shannon J said...

My eyes popped out of my head the second I saw this - GORGEOUS, Sav!

Chris Dring said...

This is such a swoon-worthy card, Savannah! Wow, you are a genius!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that inspiration photo and your take on it! The gold foil paper and that key are such great elements!

Clare said...

You know, I LOVE how this turned out TOO! You've been ROCKING the vellum lately (oh, and congrats on the Moxie Fab shout out, btw! :))! I just love that foil paper, and all the little details on this card!!

JustYolie said...

Fabulous card!!! Oh that gold heart paper, must have!! Lovely!!! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Oh those little gold hearts are so sweet!! Pretty card Sav I love the pop of color from your sentiment!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love it, Savannah!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the key :)