02 February 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Feb. Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!! 

I actually have five cards to share with you... but you have to wait to see the other 4 later:) 

This card was probably one of the fastest cards I've ever created! I bet it was completed in less than an hour! That's a record for me:) ***NOTE: I usually take 2 or 3 hours to finish my creations! LOL! 

I pulled out my old Studio Calico Abroad papers for this creation and paired it with my Paper Smooches Sweet Hearts stamp set for the XO frame (stamped in Tsukineko Delicata Silver Shimmer ink- LOVE!!)! I also die cut some hearts using the new PS Hearts dies, and then finished my focus panel with a die cut sentiment from the Quote Tags set. LOVE x1000000!
Sorry about the photo- you really can't see how cute it is! I took this photo around 11pm- it was tooooooo dark out:) 


That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends SATURDAY, February 8th I cannot wait to see what you make-- this week's challenge is the EASIEST!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

13 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Such funny and sunny paper, Sav! Love this card here!! Nice elements and just makes me happy to look at it!!
Hugs and happy day to you!!
Wendy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo beautiful! LOVING the colors and those hearts!!!!

~amy~ said...

This is so very fun!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh I LOVE this!! The colors are awesome! That yellow paper I one of my FAVORITES!! And you totally make it look even cooler than I already think it is! I love te wood veneer and aqua sentiment!! And I can't wait to see the other 5 cards!!! What?!? That's crazy! Ha ha!!

Shannon J said...

Love ALL the details in this card, and of course I LOVE the card itself! Such fabulous, cheery yellow paper with the splashes of red hearts and the silver xo frame - just awesome! Can't wait to see the other four!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a happy card Sav! I like the pop of red on the sunny yellow!!

Michelle said...

No...YOU rock!
Cute card! It's cheery and fun. Just what we need for the dreary winter days. Love it!

Chris Dring said...

Love, love, love this card Savannah! the bright colors are fab, and using the xo stamp for a frame? Brilliant!

Kylie said...

Love this card! So happy and colourful. Love all the little elements too. Inspiring!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this S! You have the best eye for papers!

Sav & Trav said...

whoa.... WHOA!!!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

This card is helping to cheer me up without the sun! I love the color combo! :)

Erin said...

I love the bright yellow & fun embellishments! Fab card!