15 February 2014

Imagine Crafts VIDEO- journal cover with Radiant Neon inks

Hello, friends:)

I'm super excited today to reveal my FIRST Imagine Crafts video! Click HERE to check it out:) 
I've created some fun journal covers by stamping on fabric (muslin). I used the NEW Tsukineko Radiant Neon inks!!! LOOOOOOOOOVE how bold these colors are! And they are bold on the fabric too! LOVE x10000! I also used this ink to create a custom fabric color-- super easy! Here's a sneak: 
And here's a sneak of a journal cover that I created using just Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black ink! ACK! I loooooooooove this tribal design! 
I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog to check out my video!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Looks great off to see them!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh off to see!!!!!

Shannon J said...

On my way over...can't wait to check it out...the sneaks have me drooling!