23 March 2010

just random

Hello, friends:}


I'm sorry I haven't posted all day--I was really busy the past two days and didn't get a chance to craft:{ But here are some cool things that happened....


1: Remember this card over on Heather Rolin's blog and our FWF inspiration??? Well...I opened up my mail this past week and FOUND IT!! Heather sent me this card--how sweet;} She is SUPER talented! So be sure to stop by her blog!! LOVE LOVE LOVE her! 


2: Remember this card...well it helped me win THIS!! WOW--I can't believe it! A new bag....a glue glider gun...and several different inserts for the glider! I have never had one of these before, and I am totally excited! I won this over on the EtsyInspired Challenge site! Be sure to check this challenge out!! **NOTE:: I will post my creation for this week's challenge tomorrow! I LOVE happy mail! 
Photo from EtsyInspired Challenge



3: I had a sale on my Ippity stamps a week ago...well, Sammye Jo bought the Devoted set! HOOORAY! Look at this beautiful card she made! ACK--love those three houses and the sentiment on top! Great job, Sammye Jo!! 


4: I just wanted to wish my fellow DT member, Sarah, from The Play Date Cafe a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! She is also super talented--and you should stop by her blog to wish her many blessings!! LOVE Sarah too:} And the entire DT!!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I know this was a random post...I can't wait to get into the studio and craft!! Be sure to stop by tomorrow!! Love our visits!
Until next time~
Love, Sav

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WOW! That is some awesome happy mail. Your cards are fabulous and just love what you won.

Natalie said...

Your first card is so cute! Love it and what a sweet post!! Ya gotta love happy mail!! I'm expecting a very happy mail day any time now!! Can't wait to see what I won from Our Daily Bread Designs!

de said...

Love the cards! I am so glad you got your goodie bag! Glue Arts was a very generous sponsor! I think you will love your Glue Glider Pro... I do!

Laurel said...

Lots of fun stuff!

Sammye Jo said...

I LOVE my GGP!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting my card and for the QUICK shipping on my set :)

Julie Ranae said...

So much eye candy when I come to Savannahland!

The PDCC loves YOU, too!