27 March 2010

Squigglefly and Moxie Fab challenge

Hello, friends:}


Well...last night I could not sleep. I was up at 2am and stayed awake until 7am. EH--I didn't really get much done other than answering emails and sorting and organizing. I did manage to make one card. I wanted to try a Squigglefly challenge. I have several of Nina Brackett's awesome digi stamps...and this is one! Super cute. For the Squigglefly challenge, we had to use buttons--I used mini maroon buttons for the plants. I paper pieced everything [which fits into the Moxie Fab challenge]. I also used burlap as the roof--love that stuff! 
For Moxie Fab's challenge--I thought I would feature some cards that I made that are paper pieced. I love doing it--it does take lots of time and sharp scissors...but the turn out is super pretty!
Stamped several times and then cut out--the flower


Stamped several times and then cut out- the bird and flowers

Well, I hope that you have a great weekend! So glad we got to visit today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time~
Love, Sav

10 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

These are all great Savannah!

Lin said...

Looks like you had a fun time piecing all of these - my favorite is the very last one, just because it's a bird! Good luck!

StampinCathy said...

More fabulous and inspiring cards. I just love all the piecing.

Suzanne C said...

Love the piecing you did and the buttons for the topiaries is so adorable! Fantastic bunch of cards you have made!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, Sav! I love the burlap roof on the first one! Sorry you couldn't sleep.. sometimes that happens to me when I have bad allergies or if I can't turn my thoughts off.. Hugs!

Ruby said...

Fab cards Sav! I love your little buttons, SO cute! Love all the paper piecing too, worth the effort :o) You seem to be having trouble with your sleep at the minute, I'm a bit the same. Maybe we're getting addicted to our caffeine over at the PDCC! Wishing you lots of sleepiness for tonight!! x

Laurel said...

Fabulous as always!

NinaB said...

Wow, you've been busy. I just love all of these. You're amazing.

NinaB said...

And yay, I can comment again on your blog!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sav! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! (x4!) :)