07 March 2010

Nina Brackett/Squigglefly and Limelight

Hello, friends:}


I was messing around with my Nina Brackett Squigglefly images....and just had to create this card with the butterfly from Spring Images. I wasn't sure what card I was going to make...but knew as soon as I looked at the Limelight sketch! Then my mom called, and she asked for a mother's day card--perfect! **NOTE:: Trav always makes fun of me because it sounds like I say "mother day"....eh. The butterfly was printed three times and then made 3D [vellum is on top with a hot pink color and then the kraft on the bottom]. Love it! Hope my mom likes it too:}
 
This was the first time that I made the card---oops! I forgot to use paint! 
I like it either way--I actually like that paint on the edges...so cute and subtle!
Well...that is it for me here! Don't forget tomorrow--giveaway:}


Thanks for visiting with me--have a great night! 
Until next time~
Love, Sav

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Both the cards are great! I just love how you made the top square too!

Unknown said...

Oh Sav, these are gorgeous! I love your stitched square frames and that butterfly is...TOTALLY AWESOME!

Gwen said...

Cute stuff! Love your creations!

NinaB said...

I love how you did that butterfly, Sav. Just gorgeous.

de said...

Ewww, I love this. I didn't get a chance to play
:-(