25 June 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks June Picture Perfect challenge


Hello, friends:}

Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! The fourth week of the month is always a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture: 
My inspiration-- the teal, pink checkered tissue paper, and the cupcake with flags. I loooooooove my card! I think it matches perfectly! I used some old Echo Park papers along with my Paper Smooches Sugar Rush and Circle of Honor stamps. The alphas are from my new Paradise Beach sticker sheet {available HERE from the StopandScrap}. The Bazzill cardstock is also new--and some of my FAV {available HERE from the RC}.  LOVE x10!
This next photo is kind of bright! SORRY! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends July 1st. I cannot wait to see what you make--I just LOOOOOVE my Paper Smooches stamps. NEW PS stamps debut on the 1st--can't wait!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
 Photobucket

12 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Super Yummy Creation!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Prettyyyyy!!! Love the fresh colors and the delicious looking cupcake!!! :-D
Hugs, Wendy

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomesauce!!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

I knew I was going to LOVE this card! The cupcake banners are super sweet. The extra large "JOIN US" is really fun!

Andrea Ewen said...

This is just adorable, Sav! I love the colors and those cute cupcakes!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card Savannah...I could go for a yummy chocolate cupcake right now!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that cupcake!!!

yyam said...

Oooooh so sweet and yummy! I just love how you mixed patterns and colours! :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh my word, it is perfect for the picture inspiration! LOVE!!!! I hope you're submitting this. ;)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

lovely card Sav! I love the cupcake with the flags...so cute!

Lindsey said...

This really is perfect for the inspiration pic, Sav! Perfect!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a great take on the inspiration pic! LOVE how you've included so many of the same details in your little invite! Brilliant!