01 November 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- November 2017 #1

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing a project for the Paper Smooches "FALL" challenge for November. Any thing that has to do with FALL can be entered in the challenge. Here are some ides:  colors, leaves, pumpkins, Thank You cards, Thanksgiving cards, words like "fall", "Autumn", "sweater"... and MORE! 
Picture: Credit HERE 


I created this card for a publication call... it's a reject, but I still love it:) It's a simple design but it took awhile to create due to the masking of the stamp/die and fussy cutting. I know--- it doesn't look difficult! LOL! I used the following PS stamps/dies: HalloweeniesSlang Gang,  Gift Tags diesand Halloweenies dies.   

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo cute! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!