18 March 2018

Paper Smooches challenge- March 2018 #1

Hello, friends:}
Today I'm sharing Trav's favorite card of all time (or so he says until the next card is made! LOL!). It's for the Paper Smooches March sketch challenge

I usually change the sketch a bit... I think I did a bit more this time around! LOL! Here's what I changed: I rotated it vertically, I made the top layer/rectangle the bottom layer and actually made it into a file tab, and I moved the "word" to the new top layer. Does it still fit the sketch?!! I think so😬😁 I used the following PS stamps/dies: Many Thanks, File Tab, and Thanks So Much

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeee this!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

All FABULOUS Sav! I do love that sweet little bunny!