04 July 2022

2022: Technique Tuesday Promotion Cards [cards #95-102]

Hello again, sweet friends! 

I'm super excited to be back today sharing MORE Technique Tuesday creations!! Our challenge was to create a sympathy, encouragement, or get well card. I was sent a beautiful stamp set, "Lily Wishes", that included many different sentiments that helped spark my creativity for these projects. 

I also stepped out my comfort zone this time around as I didn't really paper piece, fussy cut, or add lots of detail. I went with clean and simple for many of these cards. It was fun but also very hard for me as I tend to add, add, addddd more and more! LOL 🙃

First up, card #95, "CAS Strength". It's a simple card with a rustic and warm feel. 
Next up, card #98, "Modern CAS". I went with a more modern and busy patterned paper for the background and highlighted the flower without coloring it. I love how this card turned out.
This next card is more my style as it looks like I added tons of detail... but really it was so simple to make! I splattered paint on the card base, sloppy watercolored the flower, and added a sentiment. EASY! It's card #100 and is called "Hope for U". 
Two more cards--- sometimes I can't help but create as many as I can using the product I was sent! I had lots of fun with this challenge! 

Card #101, "Strength For Today". This card was inspired by a bathing suit-- it had black/white stripes with colored solid flowers with a few dark maroon accents. I loved the jade, blush pink, and maroon combo that I had to try to make a card from this adorable bathing suit. I wish I could copic color like some of you--- mine is basic! I used one color because the maroon accents turned into a MESS! LOL!
And finally, card #102, BW CAS + Neon Fun. I loved how this card turned out--- it's fun and whimsical and yet the sentiment and image are formal. I think this card is perfect for just about anyone❤️ 
I had so much fun creating for Technique Tuesday for the past year!!! I'm sad to say that they are closing their business doors soon. **Be on the lookout for more details on sales and what new adventures the owners will be taking. **THANK YOUTechnique Tuesday, for all your love and support and for allowing me to share my creations with you and your friends/fans! What a blessing it has been to work with you and your product❤️ 

That's it for me today.

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav




Supplies
Card #95-102




No comments: