19 September 2022

2022: Paper Smooches Get Well [card #143]

Hello again, sweet friends! 

It's been awhile since I posted... I'm creating but have been busy with different things. 

I'm also struggling with social media/blogging. It's not the same anymore. Companies only want you to create for them if you have a huge following or if you get the most clicks and/or likes on your posts. I never started crafting for approval or to be liked but that's where everything is headed. You also have to have a YouTube Chanel (I do... but it took me 24 hours or more to make a video! I don't have time for that anymore.) and you have to post reels and stories and blah blah blah. It's too much! 

I want to craft and share because I love what I do... I want to share with my friends because I think they will be inspired and share what they make after seeing my creation... I want to go back to 2012, or even 2015. I miss the "old" crafting world ❤️ 

That being said... I pulled out my OLD Paper Smooches stamps to make this get well card. **NOTE: Just because a stamp or die is "retired" doesn't mean I can't still use it! Honestly- some companies come out with too many images and designs that I want or think I need and by the time they get to my house I've already ordered the next month's release, never to use what I bought previously. To help me with overspending and never using items, I'm just going to shop my stash and use what I have right now. #retired #retiredstamps #stillgood
This card was a custom card for a friend who's client broke her ankle. I love the watercolor design- not perfect but I'm working on "waiting" for the paint to dry. LOL 😂 I also LOVE my PS stamps/dies. I miss Kim and PS lots <3 

That's it for me today.

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav




Supplies Sympathy Friend
Paper: watercolor paper
Inks: The Stamp Market watercolors 
Stamps/dies: Paper Smooches Tiny Hearts dies (retired), Well Wishes stamps (retired)
Accessories: Nuvo Crystal Drops, Stickles red glitter
Card #143 (I've made several cards since I last posted... taking photos/editing them takes a lot of time too....sorry for not posting them)


1 comment:

Ali Gilbert said...

Totally agree!!!! I have pretty much given up on blogging.