14 January 2024

2024: Pink & Main Owl My Love [card #2] FULL REVEAL

Hello again, sweet friends! 

In case you missed the FULL reveal of my second project on the Pink & Main blog click HERE-- be sure to stop by and leave some love❤️

I'm continuing my new series, Savannah Learns to Color!!!! This is only my second image that I've colored--- and I know it's rudimentary! I'm trying and learning! 
It took me three tries to get the right coloring for this little owl. I had lots of ideas for him- like maybe a blue owl, or pink... but I went with this yellow-orange look. I think for my SECOND project that it turned out really good:) Not bad for a newbie!
That's it for me today. I'll be sharing even MORE colored images SOON!!!! Be on the lookout:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

Facebook: Savannah O'Gwynn
Purchase cards HERE: https://bit.ly/Savannahland2forsale 


Supplies Owl My Love
Card #2
Ink: P&M Premium Dye Ink Asphalt, Dress Shop
Alcohol Ink Pens: CaliArt R100, R301, Y900, WG00, Y529, Y423, Y314

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is an adorable card!