20 September 2026

2026: STAMPtember Exclusive with Pink & Main

Hello again, sweet friends! 
Today is a SPECIAL day because I'm joining in the FUN with Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember and their exclusive collabe with Pink & Main!!! 
Check out this SUPER cute sweater stamp/die set by P&M!!! I love how these sweaters are all different and can be used for the holiday cards (which I'm very behind in making!)!!! 
 
I decided to make some sweater tags using this exclusive set. Are these not the CUTEST treat box tags!?!?! 
I am a newbie to coloring (probably will be for my life! LOL!)... but I am really impressed with how these lightbulbs turned out! I colored each one with an alcohol marker and then outlined it with a colored pencil! So fun!!!!
That's it for me today. Don't forget to stop by the SSS blog DAILY for MORE exclusives and promotions! And don't forget to grab this adorable Pink & Main STAMPtember stamp/die set before they are gone!   

THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌

No comments: