19 July 2013

Mama Elephant: Hustle Highlight

Hello, friends:}
Today the Mama Elephant design team is taking a closer look at the Hustle stamp set. Be sure to stop by the ME blog for more details and inspiration!!! 

I think I must have overstayed my CAS welcome... this card looks CAS but it was anything but! It took over three hours to make and I wasted 5 cards and an entire 6x6 paper trying to get the rainbow banner to stamp with my inks! I stamped it 8x on that paper! OY! 

Even though this card caused me some trouble... I think this might be one of my FAV cards yet! I LOVE the white space with that sentiment! I also love the scored rectangle around the edge. And that rainbow paper {Basic Grey Kneehighs} is some of my FAV!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!  The best part of this Hustle stamp set is that there are so many sentiments that you can use with other ME stamps and images! LOVE x10000! 
That's it for me today. Be sure to stop by all of the ME DTs' blogs and the ME blog for more inspiration and details. **New ME Stamps are available NOW!!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

16 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

i think it's one of my faves too! Your scored square looks so fabulous that I thought it was separate panel! Have a beautiful day ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

Just right! Love that pieced banner!

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!!

Chris Dring said...

This is such a gorgeous CAS card Savannah! Sorry you had so much trouble with it, but it came out beautifully!

Shannon J said...

That rainbow banner ~ GORGEOUS!!

Shelly said...

Simply, perfect! Love it! :)

Jamie said...

Fabulous C&S Sav!!:)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

lovely!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Pure CAS perfection! LOVE that touch of DSP!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! GORGEOUS!! LOVING that rainbow banner!!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE this CAS card! Superb use of the pattern paper and stmap! Happy weekend, Savannah!

Sav & Trav said...

That's some intense stamping (the colors)-- really offsets what at first looks like a simple card

Lindsey said...

This just makes me happy...uh...and it makes me want to buy that paper. :)

cm said...

Gorgeous card, Savannah, and I fully agree: love the Knee-highs pad!! Perfect choice of pp to showcase the sentiment! Three hours = time well invested when the result is this amazing! Have a fantastic Monday!!
c

yyam said...

So pretty. That coloured patterned paper is just perfect for your CAS card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a great quote, placed beautifully on this card by the amazing YOU, I need to share this quote with Haley. She needs it.