01 July 2013

Reverse Confetti: SFYTT {post2}

Hello, friends:}

**Please click HERE or scroll up/down for my Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge post!
Today over on the Reverse Confetti blog you will find the NEW Sketch For You To Try challenge. Be sure to stop by the RC blog for more inspiration and details! 

Here's the sketch-- I have my fingers crossed that I follow it 100%. But you know me.... :)

I will probably have my card finished before Monday afternoon-- so be sure to stop back by to check it out.
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration and challenge details! **This sketch is open for 2 weeks-- from July 1 to the 14th. One winner will receive the next month's entire stamp release!! 

And stop by the RC Facebook page and "like" us!! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you join in the fun with the SFYTT challenge!!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

No comments: