11 July 2013

Virtual Smooches: Vellum & Paper Smooches

Hello, friends:}


Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

Today's topic is VELLUM! This trend is HOT, and I share some ways to use PS stamps and dies with vellum, as well as tips and tricks to attaching these vellum pieces to your projects.

I actually made five cards for this video-- and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all! Be sure to check out the  Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my videos and details! 

Here's some sneak peeks of one of my cards:

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the vellum rays and the stitching, Sav!

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Great video! I have a love hate relationship with vellum but I recently tried the spray adhesive as well and I love it!! Thanks for all the great tips!

Shannon J said...

I was just over at VS and oh wow - I love what you have done!!

Angi Barrs said...

I've been wanting to use vellum more often. Love the stitching!

Unknown said...

GASP, I loooove this card, Savannah! Pinning right now! I don't think i've ever stitched on vellum before. That and the "rays" give this card an awesome look! Thanks for popping by my blog. Hope you have a really awesome weekend. :) *hugs*

Darnell said...

Awesome video and cards, Savannah! Thank you sooo much! I am over the moon over the jar card!!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the informative video Savannah! You've inspired me to break out the vellum again!!!