01 July 2013

Reverse Confetti: SFYTT#2 {post2}

Hello, friends:}

**Please click HERE or scroll up/down for my Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge post!
Today over on the Reverse Confetti blog you will find the NEW Sketch For You To Try challenge. Be sure to stop by the RC blog for more inspiration and details! 

As you might have guessed... I made this sketch my own! Typical Sav:) 

I really tried HARD to follow this sketch... but I rotated the long rectangle and moved it to the right. So to make up for that move, I added May Arts Ribbon dark brown twine (which kind of takes the rectangle's place). OY! One of these days I will follow a sketch 150%! 

I stayed with my self-challenge of using up older supplies from my stash- these papers and chipboard stickers are from Crate Paper's Brooke collection. I've been hoarding them FOREVER!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! I love the simple sentiment that I stamped using the RC I Like You set. LOVE x10000! 
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration and challenge details! **This sketch is open for 2 weeks-- from July 1 to the 14th. One winner will receive the next month's entire stamp release!! 


And stop by the RC Facebook page and "like" us!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

14 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the papers and that great flower, wonderful card!

Sue Lelli said...

PRETTY paper! No wonder you hoarded it! Love this card!

Lisa Elton said...

I see why you've been hoarding this paper Savannah..LOVE IT! This would be a perfect guy card, great colors and a manly looking flower!!!

Loly Borda said...

I love it! Love your choice of papers, and yay for you using your stash (that's my goal too). TFS

Tracy said...

Thanks for sharing this great card. I have so many papers I have been holding onto forever. I need to take your lead and use them up on some challenges. I haven't ever entered a challenge so that is kinda my goal someday. Thanks again your cards are awesome.

cm said...

I absolutely love that you've made the sketch work for you, resulting in a card that I think is 1,500% awesome! The Crate Paper is stunning, and yes, I want some! Does it still exist (I checked Simon Says - no luck!!)? I'm edging ever closer to getting some RC stamps - all because YOU showcase them so well! Hope you're having a wonderful Monday! Canada Day here - and a complete swelter-fest (better than the floods, though...wayyyyyy better!!).
c
c

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! I just adore this earth-tone beauty and the way you've wrapped up that sweet blossom! Plus, that sentiment is so perfectly simple. So pretty!

Kara Lynne said...

Love the earthy, gentle feel. The sentiment works so well with the overall look of your card.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

seriously love this always love how you mix your patterns!!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh the colors are are so yummy!!! I see the sketch perfectly!!!

~amy~ said...

How pretty...love that paper collection!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This color combo is fabbbbbbbbbbbulous! Of course you made the sketch your own, you are you! :)

Lagene said...

Great cards, love these new stamps! Love your backgrounds!