25 July 2013

Reverse Confetti-- Celebrate You {post2}

Hello, friends:}

**Please click HERE or HERE for my Virtual Smooches video and post:)


I had some more time this week to get creative with my Reverse Confetti's stamps and decided to create a fun birthday card-- which is perfect for the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

I have a specific scripture that I love to share in cards (or on Facebook) for birthdays. Psalm 118:24 "This is the day the Lord has made- let us rejoice and be glad in it." This verse means a lot to me... only because I never really celebrated my birthday. When the day came, I never really remember celebrating and rejoicing... never really had a party... never felt special... so now I share this verse so that the birthday gal/guy will know just how special this day really is! 

And from that verse, I created a birthday card using the RC Celebrate Cake, Arrows 'n Elements, and the I Like You stamp sets. I love this card x1000000000! LOVE the neon papers and inks.... love the arrow design! LOVE LOVE LOVE it all:) 
I just looooove that double sentiment! FUN! 
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration! And be sure to follow us on Facebook HERE. **Also, be sure to check out the RC blog for NEW blog segments!! You will be inspired by the RC DT as we answer questions, show pictures of our studio, and talk about a creation we made!!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

15 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! the colors!! the double sentiment! the colorING!! wow!! seriously, i'm in L-O-V-E here!
and savannah - you're amazing!! and i hope you know now how special, wonderful and thoughtful you are! the psalm is a great one!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is FUN Savannah!! I like the neon colors and those super duper arrows!!

Amy Kolling said...

I love this probably as much as you do!!!! LOVE the neon and how you've combined sets!!! Wahoo!

Piali said...

OH! A lovely card!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this bright and happy card. You are the sweetest! We try and make birthdays special too....there were four of us, so my mom decided that instead of throwing four birthday parties each year, she would just rotate, so you got a birthday party every four years....

cm said...

Synchronicity! When we were on our way to Bend (want to go back. Now!), we stopped overnight in Kennewick, WA, where I had my first visit to Hobby Lobby. And there, I bought a stamp that has exactly the sentiment you shared in your post!! I have Christmas card plans for it, but now with the birthday connection you've made, so many more possibilities! Love this card - arrows, colours, layout - and especially the sentiment! Love X 100000000 - only YES, YES and YES!!
c

Michelle said...

This is fabulous! That double sentiment *IS* fun! In fact, it's DOUBLE the fun! :) And I like the scripture that you include with your card. That is a sweet touch.

yyam said...

Soooooo sweet! Love the double sentiment! :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is fabulous! I love that you used white on white and the shadow effect! YOU are fabulous tOO and should celebrate when your day is here!!!!

Darnell said...

What a beautiful card and a heartfelt message behind it, Sav!

As I kid, I felt the same way about birthdays so I feel a strong connection there. I just recently started to shout out about my birthday ~ I'm so happy to be here another year ~ that I tried to start a movement for bloggers to put their birthdates on their side bar, so friends can actually comment on the special day, but it didn't really take off. I don't know why people are so shy about their birthdays. We all have them, we didn't pick them, and dammit, we should all celebrate them with everyone!

Okay, okay, sorry. When is yours? I'd love to know so I can make sure I come by on YOUR special day, wish you birthday greetings, and celebrate the fact that you are here!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are rocking the chevrons!! LOVING this!!!!

~amy~ said...

Such fun & Fresh colors...love it!

Taheerah said...

You are killing me with the cards you're making with this set!! So amazing!!! So trendy and funky and awesome - I guess I am gonna have to get it now!!

Lisa Arana said...

i like the double sentiment too, very neat!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sav! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)