01 July 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS July Trend Watch {post1}

Hello, friends:}


**After 6amEST--please click HERE or scroll up/down for my Reverse Confetti SFYTT post! 

Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! 

The first week of the month is always a TRENDS WATCH challenge. 


This week we are inspired by the following photo: 

Again... I'm trying to be real CAS with my designs! I decided to use some fun Echo Park Sweet Girl papers along with my Paper Smooches Briny Blue and Surf & Turf stamp sets. I die cut the center panel {PS Notebook Bracket} using the technique that I shared on the Virtual Smooches blog HERE {extending your dies}. LOOOOOOVE! CAS-- SIMPLE x100000! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love
And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends July 7th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I just LOOOOOVE my Paper Smooches stamps-- did you see the new stamp sets??? I literally just got my package of new sets and dies the other day-- LOVE x100000! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

20 comments:

Jamie said...

Sav this card is adorable!! I LOVE it:)

yyam said...

Awww.....this is adorable! :)

Chris Dring said...

OMGee! I love this card Savannah! What a perfect CAS card! Are those waves hand cut or a die?

cm said...

Savannah - your card is darling; absolutely darling! Love the paper (of course I would!!), and the waves/fish are totally adorable! Cas and pretty (although I love, love and love your 'Savannah' style cards, too!!). Hope you have a fantastic Sunday; we're in the midst of an uncharacteristic heat-fest here! I'm melting, and trying to stave off a full melt-down! Me + heat = testing my husband's patience to the extreme! Sitting beside some 'real life' waves would be a good thing...
c

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just DARLING Sav!!! LOVE the colors, the waves, and the cute fish hanging out on the top of the wave! Just PERFECT!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.co

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! Love the lines of the bottom of the waves and the little black accents!

Angi Barrs said...

LOL Love that sentiment. Adorable CAS design!

Sue Lelli said...

THIS is my FAV! LOVE the waves and that CUTE fish and FAB sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute cute CUTE!!! Love the red stripes and cute little fishy! but those polka dots waves...SWOON!!!

Tracy said...

Savannah,
Great card. i love the bright colors and fun theme. I really need to enter Smooches challenge this may be the theme I needed to actually enter a challenge.
thanks for sharing.

Tracy said...

Savannah,
Great card. i love the bright colors and fun theme. I really need to enter Smooches challenge this may be the theme I needed to actually enter a challenge.
thanks for sharing.

Jenny said...

This is so fresh and happy Sav.... love those waves too :0)
Jenny x

Kara Lynne said...

That is one happy fishy! I love how she's up on the waves. Such a fun, bright, happy card!

Jinny Newlin said...

So. Stinkin'. Cute. LOVE your nautical palette and all the depth here, Savannah; but that little fish, on its fabulous, curly waves, totally steals the show!

Virginia L. said...

Too cute for words!! LOVE love the waves and use of diecut! This rocks, gill-friend!

Larissa Heskett said...

I am LOVING this Sav!! Such a NEAT Design!! I LOVE the idea of using the same ends of the die and those waves are to PERFECT for the over all Ocean Feel!! AWESOME!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous 4th of July Weekend!! ;)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I can't tell you how happy this card with the bright colors and layout makes me! I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! I really do, all those O's are no joke! You rock my world Sav!

Pamela said...

This is soo cute! I love the adorable waves and the fish "surfing" on the wave!

Marybeth said...

This is son darn adorable! Love the wave too! I might have to give those stamps another chance.

Elena said...

Wow! Amazing card! Love the waves so much!