24 August 2014

Butterfly Reflections Ink Guest Designer post {post2}

Hello, friends:)

**Please click HERE for my Paper Smooches SPARKS post and creation! 

I've got another special treat for you today--- I was asked to be the August Guest Designer for Butterfly Reflections Ink! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! 
I'm sharing two projects (a card and a video) over on their blog today. Please stop by HERE to check them out and leave some love!! Here's some sneaks: 
And be sure to stop by their crafty store HERE for awesome deals and great product... and FAST shipping! 


THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the gdt!! Off to see more!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

YAY for you...off to have a look...CONGRATS!

Samantha Mann said...

Ack!!! Can't wait to read all about them!! (I already watched the video on YouTube! Lol!)