25 August 2014

Chickaniddy: August Card Sketch

Hello, friends:)
 photo picasioncom_8146e2e38e727ecc241fe5a27ac0c266.gif

Today I'm sharing the full post that was featured over on the 
Chickaniddy blog this week. You can check it out HERE

I love that sketches "inspire" us--- and for me, this means that on an average I use the sketch less than 75%! LOL! However, for August's sketch, I think I followed it about 85%! I didn't really change much:)  
This sketch was just so easy to follow! And I LOOOOOOOVE how the Chickaniddy Date Night papers and stickers made it easy to create this card. The patterned papers and colors are my FAVORITE
To help with the placement of the alpha sticker sentiment, I used the (old) trick of placing each letter on a thin piece of post-it note and then rubbing baby powder on the back. This deactivates the sticky/sticker and allows me to move it around on my card for the best placement!
Chickaniddy Supplies: Love Letters (DN140S04), Awesome Blossom (DN140S01), Cutest Couple (DN140S05); Stickers Date Night (DN14EB05, DN14EB02, DN14EB01); Brads Date Night (DN14EB06)

I really
love how this card turned out-- that watch is perfect with the custom sentiment! I hope that you will create something using this fabulous sketch by Pam!!!  

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)

5 comments:

Lyn said...

I love what you have done from the sketch, lovely card

Lisa Lara said...

Now this is fun Sav.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loveeeeeee this so much! LOVING that watch!!!!

Shelly said...

This is AWESOME, Savannah!!! Love it!

Samantha Mann said...

ha ha ha ha ha!! I had to laugh first because of your detailed interpretation of the sketch!! You don't have to justify anything to us - we all love you no matter what! And this card is AMAZING!!! I loooooove the colors and your thread placement and just ALL of the layers!